Resolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW2 x HaVoC x

Go down

MW2 x HaVoC x Empty MW2 x HaVoC x

Post  Kandi Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

KICKED out because he had a MW2 clan he was already in. He also had a habit of rage quitting when we were losing.

Submission Date
2010-05-19 21:17:55

Your Name:
Quentin

Gamertag:
MW2 x HaVoC x

Birth Date
September 11 1990

K/D Ratio:

Win/Loss Ratio:

State:
north carolina

About how many hours do you play a week?

Who were you recruited by?
MasterNuggets

Did you read the About Us section thoroughly?
Yes

What about this clan makes you want to join us? What are the qualities that you are looking for in a clan?
sportsmanship and the will to win

Why do we need you in our clan? What qualities do you have that would make you a valuable member?
im a good asset i think and i become a good memember of the team

Tell me about yourself. Tell me about the things you like and matter to you.
i like to play basket ball and i love playing cod mw2 im almost always online im out of high school jumping around jobs...i take winning seriously 19 years old

What is your opinion on boosting, cheating, dashboarding, glitching, and lag switching.
cheating is not tolerated and they should be banned

What do your R's stand for?
running riot

Would you like to tell me why they stand for that? (You don't have to if you don't want to)
thats what i do my k/d speaks for me

I take this clan very seriously. I take the people in it seriously as well. If this sounds stupid or cheesy to you, you should probably not submit this application. I just want to know that you know we want you- as long as you want to join us just as much. Are you going to be active and committed to this clan?
Yes
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi

https://yourclanname.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum