Resolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redstone Marine

Go down

Redstone Marine Empty Redstone Marine

Post  Kandi Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm

KICKED because he shared an account with someone and HE was rarely on and it was too confusing. Had I known he shared an account, I would have denied him. Because of this, I added a new question in the application,.

Submission Date
2010-05-31 14:34:02

Your Name:
Ben

Gamertag:
Redstone Marine

Birth Date
December 19 1992

K/D Ratio:

Win/Loss Ratio:
.10 I play a lot free for all. 37 win streak =)

State:
Oregon

About how many hours do you play a week?
10-15 more or less

Who were you recruited by?
N/A

Did you read the About Us section thoroughly?
Yes

Our acceptance process consists of a 3 day period for you to decide if you still want to join us after playing with us and vice-versa. Is that something you're willing to do?
Yes

What about this clan makes you want to join us? What are the qualities that you are looking for in a clan?
I am looking for a clan that just likes to have fun. I enjoy custom privte maches and going into public matches too.

Why do we need you in our clan? What qualities do you have that would make you a valuable member?
I am extreamly competeive in modern warfare 2 and i think i am a decent player.

Tell me about yourself. Tell me about the things you like and matter to you.
I am a 17 year old highschool student who is studing engineering. My hobbies include backpacking, snow skiing, wakeboarding, building things, modernwarfare, target pratice with real guns

What is your opinion on boosting, cheating, dashboarding, glitching, and lag switching.
It is stupid. People pay 60$ for a game just to get an emblem next to their name. It's just stupid! I am going for a legit 10th presige not a hacked or boosted one. Its more rewarding that way.

What do your R's stand for?
RRedstone

Would you like to tell me why they stand for that? (You don't have to if you don't want to)
I will figure it out sooner or later its hard coming up with something on the spot. I will have to put some thought into it.

I take this clan very seriously. I take the people in it seriously as well. If this sounds stupid or cheesy to you, you should probably not submit this application. I just want to know that you know we want you- as long as you want to join us just as much. Are you going to be active and committed to this clan?
Yes

Any Comments?
accept me you wont regret it lol
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi

https://yourclanname.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum