Resolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member List

4 posters

Go down

Member List Empty Member List

Post  Alec Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Hey, got a question. I know that you are probably busy, but are you going to update the member list anytime soon?

Also, we voted on whether to re-number everyone. Have you decided to go through with that?

I don't know who is actually in the clan or not. Wink
Alec
Alec
Rallier
Rallier

Back to top Go down

Member List Empty Re: Member List

Post  Chris Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:20 pm

This would be helpful, I just got back in town yesterday and I need to send out FR's to all the members, and delete the one's who were kicked.

***Notice***

When the member list is cleaned up, I will be doing a major overhaul on my friends list to get rid of all the people I haven't played with in years, and so that it will be easier to tell if we have members online for me to send invites to.

So if I accidently remove you from my friends list, don't worry you will be added back shortly after.
Chris
Chris
Rallier
Rallier

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Exactly. I need to delete everyone that was in the miserably failed TFIW clan.

Chris, remember when that was just starting and everyone was so pumped for it and MW2???
Alec
Alec
Rallier
Rallier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ajimbo B Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Yeah, I need to clean out my members list as well, I'm getting dangerously close to the friend limit. Damn it microsoft, didn't you say we'd get a raise in the cap when Halo 2 was put out to pasture? WTF happened?!
Ajimbo B
Ajimbo B
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandi Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm

I will be updating it tonight or tomorrow...I was just waiting for the reply of some members who weren't sure they wanted to stay
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi

https://yourclanname.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Alec wrote:Exactly. I need to delete everyone that was in the miserably failed TFIW clan.

Chris, remember when that was just starting and everyone was so pumped for it and MW2???

Actually, by the time I joined half the clan was on borderlands. Except for a few members (most of whom made the transition to here), I didn't really play too often with them.
Chris
Chris
Rallier
Rallier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum