Resolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan survival once Black Ops comes out.

2 posters

Go down

Clan survival once Black Ops comes out. Empty Clan survival once Black Ops comes out.

Post  Chris Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 am

I like this clan. I like the people that are in it.

But for the past couple months participation has really dropped off. I think this is largely due to people (like myself) who just can't bring themselves to play mw2 for any measurable length of time without going into a rage fit.

So the ? is, will we be trying to restart the effort when black ops comes out (can't wait!), or are we going to let things go on as they have been.

I really want to keep the "gang" together and start anew when the new hottness is dropped (as the kids would say.........I think). If that means that I just have a half dozen like minded gamers on my friends list, or if I am part of a growing community of like minded gamers, remains to be seen. Either way is ok with me as I like those that I gamed with and have met through this clan (you know who you are), but it is always nice to grow and meet new people.

So whats it gonna be? Ryan and Kandi I'm really interested in your input. If you want to keep moving forward I'm all for it.

Chris
Chris
Rallier
Rallier

Back to top Go down

Clan survival once Black Ops comes out. Empty Re: Clan survival once Black Ops comes out.

Post  Ajimbo B Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm

The fact that Kandi hasn't read this thread yet, or posted in a really long time will probably give you the answer.

It doesn't seem like she and Ryan really have much time to run this clan anymore, so it seems like from now on (or at least for now), there isn't really going to be an official structure to it, and more of a casual get together for some common gaming between friends.

This is kind of unfortunate, because I'm going to miss playing with some of the less active members of this clan who I haven't seen on in a while.

By the way, I haven't played with you in a really long time either. Have you been on at all? I'd love to catch a couple of games with you if possible.
Ajimbo B
Ajimbo B
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Clan survival once Black Ops comes out. Empty Re: Clan survival once Black Ops comes out.

Post  Chris Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Yeah, I haven't been on a great deal lately. This weekend my interwebz went a little wonky on me (fixed now) and I've had alot going on. Besides my first semester, this one has been my roughest so far, and on top of that I have been helping to build an addition to my neighbors house. And if that wasn't enough, I got a co-op job through my school to design a new horse stable for the Raleigh Police department. I'm still waiting to get all the survey and site data, but once I get that in, that's even less time for me to go online and game it up.

Hopefully things will settle down here soon. I was really looking forward to putting in some game time these past couple days (currently on fall break till wed.) but if you're free tomorrow (tues) let me know and I'll try to get online, I should be free anytime after 6 in the afternoon.
Chris
Chris
Rallier
Rallier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ajimbo B Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:41 am

I actually am free tomorrow, but only after 8 pm.

Yeah, I know how busy semesters can be, last semester sucked balls for me. This current semester is probably my most laid back one though, it's pretty nice. No class fridays, no early morning classes, and I'm free to game in the evenings every day except monday and wednesday, especially right now since I just finished my midterms.
Ajimbo B
Ajimbo B
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Clan survival once Black Ops comes out. Empty Hmmm

Post  Kandi01 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:55 am

Well, not you guys per say...but you can ask Ryan, before all the stuff happened where people started leaving because I kicked off inactive members- some members that I trusted (such as Master Nuggets and Yonega) started doing things like rage quitting every single time and then people started becoming less active. I used to be on this forum all day long and I would force Ryan and myself to get on when even just one member was on...so in short...I put a whole lot more effort into the clan and didn't get too much of a good response back. I have a pretty complicated life and was willing to put aside things for the clan, but when I noticed that a lot of my effort was in vain, I just stopped caring.

The people I play with now, are more like friends and less like clanmates. I would like to have the clan continue to black ops and make new teammates that would become friends like you guys...but I just dont want to put the effort to do so. I mean, we have had like 6 applications since I decided to stop putting so much attention to the clan that weren't reviewed by anyone...we even had like 3 guys join us because of playing in game with them, and they've been neglected too. I just never expected that running a clan was going to be only MY job. I mean we all came from VB and I saw they had like 3 guys who werent the leader who put some effort. That's just what I was expecting more of.

Kandi01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum