Resolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N7JOLNIR

Go down

N7JOLNIR Empty N7JOLNIR

Post  Kandi Mon May 17, 2010 11:45 pm

KICKED because three members AND the leader complained about his attitude towards members. Then he made a post in which he called everyone LOSERS in defense of a booster. He also had connection issues.

Submission Date
2010-05-09 20:52:26

Your Name:
Walker

Gamertag:
N7JOLNIR

Birth Date
July 3 1993

K/D Ratio:

Win/Loss Ratio:

State:
Florida

About how many hours do you play a week?
10-20

Did you read the About Us section thoroughly?
Yes

What about this clan makes you want to join us? What are the qualities that you are looking for in a clan?
I'm looking for a clan that knows that KD and other trivial things aren't what matter, its the members that matter.

Why do we need you in our clan? What qualities do you have that would make you a valuable member?
I balance caring about my friends and caring about the game. Soon I hope to bring this attitude into a clan.

Tell me about yourself. Tell me about the things you like and matter to you.
I like MW2, Facebook, and YouTube. I care about what people think about me, and try to do my best to do the right thing.

What is your opinion on boosting, cheating, dashboarding, glitching, and lag switching.
I play so much that exploiting anything about Modern Warfare 2 would have only taken away from the experience. As it is, I'm a full Ninth Prestige and don't plan on going to Tenth. I still have plenty of challenges, but don't boost, hack, etc for anything.

What do your R's stand for?
Righteous Regret

Would you like to tell me why they stand for that? (You don't have to if you don't want to)
Its the fist thing I thought of that I liked. Kind of "higher meaning" stuff or something. I hope I remember what I picked, lol.

I take this clan very seriously. I take the people in it seriously as well. If this sounds stupid or cheesy to you, you should probably not submit this application. I just want to know that you know we want you- as long as you want to join us just as much. Are you going to be active and committed to this clan?
Yes

Any Comments?
This site is amazing, if I didn't check your roster I would have though you have hundreds of members for a site like this!
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi

https://yourclanname.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum