Resolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mini 123456

Go down

mini 123456 Empty mini 123456

Post  Kandi Tue May 18, 2010 12:13 am

KICKED for 10/70 boosting, Jtagging, and 3 complaints (including the leader) about his attitude and boosting. Had I known he was so mean spirited, he would have been kicked sooner. He is now from what I hear, the founder of an anti RR clan.

Submission Date
2010-05-12 00:32:00

Your Name:
Austin

Gamertag:
mini 123456

Birth Date
June 9 1995

K/D Ratio:

Win/Loss Ratio:

State:
Ohio

About how many hours do you play a week?
10-20

Who were you recruited by?
N/A

Did you read the About Us section thoroughly?
Yes

What about this clan makes you want to join us? What are the qualities that you are looking for in a clan?
This clan seems to have a good sence of unity among its members. I am looking for a clan that is active and respectfull among most things

Why do we need you in our clan? What qualities do you have that would make you a valuable member?
I am an active MW2 player that cares about the game as well as my friends. I am loyal and I am willing to help the clan in an way that i am capable.

Tell me about yourself. Tell me about the things you like and matter to you.
I am currently 14 years old. I hold a small part time job as well as keeping up good grades in school
I like MW2, Facebook, and Youtube.
My friends and reputation matter to me greatly

What is your opinion on boosting, cheating, dashboarding, glitching, and lag switching.
This things make the game not worth playing. I don't support exploiting the game in any way. I do everything in the game legitly

What do your R's stand for?
Reverent Rangers

Would you like to tell me why they stand for that? (You don't have to if you don't want to)
to me this name shows that we are disiplined and respectful

I take this clan very seriously. I take the people in it seriously as well. If this sounds stupid or cheesy to you, you should probably not submit this application. I just want to know that you know we want you- as long as you want to join us just as much. Are you going to be active and committed to this clan?
Yes

Any Comments?
This site has an AMAZING set up, great job
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi
Kandi

https://yourclanname.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum